Advertise With KSAE
REACH YOUR AUDIENCE DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE:
KSAE is pleased to announce a new opportunity for you - the chance to advertise your company's products and services directly on the KSAE website.
Together with our publishing partner, MultiView, we are bringing you closer to your audience and connecting your business with the buyers you need.
As a valued KSAE supporter, we would like to offer you the opportunity to reach your core customers through our site.
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about how to feature your company on the KSAE websites, please contact email@example.com.
"Who’s Who in Kentucky Associations 2023-2024"
A Publication of the Kentucky Society of Association Executives
Click here for more information!
Who’s Who in Kentucky Associations
A Publication of Kentucky Society of Association Executives
WHO ARE WE?
KSAE represents the presidents, CEOs and directors of Kentucky’s leading associations. Who’s Who in Kentucky Associations is a vital resource for our members, including a guide to suppliers of products and services to our industry. When our readers are ready to buy or recommend products and services, make sure they think of you first.
- Our members spend more than $40 million in meetings, events,
- products and services each year.
- Top 5 Meeting Destinations: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro and Covington
- Products and services include: hotels, restaurants, CVBs, insurance, planning & event management, meeting facilities, web design/ IT and more!
NET ADVERTISING RATES
Print Edition Advertising
- Covers: $1,545
- Full Page: $1,230
- 1/2 Page: $900
- 1/4 Page: $535
- Digital Edition Advertising
- Interstitial Ad: $875
- Landing Page: $875
- Directory 2023
- Artwork Due: 9/5/23
- Delivered to Members: November 2023
To advertise, please contact your Innovative Publishing sales representative:
- Nate Russell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 502.724.3537
- Jaira Honeycutt | email@example.com | 850.661.4331
- Clint Lloyd | firstname.lastname@example.org | 812.390.9941
844.423.7272 | Fax: 888.780.2241 | email@example.com
Page Size 5.75” x 8.5” (trim)
- Full Page* (trim) 5.75” x 8.5”
- Full Page (insert) 4.75” x 7.5”
- 1/2 Page Horizontal 4.75” x 3.625”
- 1/2 Page Vertical 2.375” x 7.5”
- 1/4 Page 2.375” x 3625”
Standard View Skyscraper 200p x 783p
Standard View Landing Page 603p x 783p
- Full-page ads are intended to bleed off the page (see example)
- Please include an additional 0.125” of bleed on each side of page
- Keep all important information at least 0.5” from the trim line
DIGITAL FILE REQUIREMENTS
- All artwork should be submitted as an Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or PDF file.
- Please embed or include all fonts and graphics.
- Full page ads must include a .125 inch bleed around the entire page and important content should be at least .5 inches away from the trim.
- Graphics should visually appear high-resolution and have a minimum 300 DPI (dots per inch).
NOTE: We cannot increase the quality of the image if the original is blurry, grainy or too small — graphics pulled from websites are generally too small to use.
- All colors should be created as CMYK process colors.
- If you’re ready to send us your ad, you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please upload files over 5 MB to our secure site.
AD DESIGN SERVICES
Our graphic designers can help you design your ad! Simply provide our team with all of the content for your ad and we will design it for you. All artwork creation or changes require a $75 surcharge.
- Make checks payable to Innovative Publishing.
- American Express, MasterCard or Visa accepted.
Innovative Publishing, a national publisher of association and corporate magazines for more than 25 years, is the official publisher of Who’s Who in Kentucky Associations 2017.