KSAE is the professional association for the staff of not-for-profit organizations within the Commonwealth. The organization provides ongoing opportunities for education and collegial sharing. Your membership investment will provide you with the tools that will help you grow professionally and improve the operations of your organization.
Become a part of KSAE...It's where you belong.
Join Online Today by clicking here (must use a credit card)
Or click here to download a membership application to submit with a check.
Regular members shall be paid executives in a trade, business, professional, educational, governmental, technical, or philanthropic association, society or chamber of commerce.
Regular membership is an individual membership and not an association or organizational membership.
Associate members shall be representatives of convention and visitors bureaus, hotel organizations, and persons affiliated with firms with a direct interest in association activities.
Associate membership is an organizational membership.
• Primary Executive at Association $295.00.
• Association Staff from Primary Executive's Association $150.00. (There must be a primary executive member to join as a staff member.)
• Primary Associate /Supplier Member $350.00.
• Second supplier /associate member from primary company 295.00.
The KSAE dues cycle runs from July 1 – June 30.
• Opportunities to earn CAE credits at programs designed to improve your planning, management, technology, and staff/board relations.
• Complimentary lunch and learn meetings at locations around Kentucky.
• Reduced registration for KSAE’s Annual Convention- your opportunity to further your professional and personal development with fellowship with other association executives and members.
• Social networking events (Top Golf, Keeneland, Churchill Downs)
• Access to members-only resources and content on KSAEcom
• Email alerts to keep you up-to-date on current industry news and events.
• Complimentary job postings on the KSAE Career Center.
• Discounted webinars, live and on-demand.
• Networking that helps you form lasting relationships with others in our industry.
• Executive members who are CEOs can participate in the CEO Roundtable for a small additional fee. It is a fantastic opportunity for idea sharing.
KSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. The programs in this catalog meet the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. Every program offered which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.whatiscae.org.