Please join us on Friday, October 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM (Eastern time) for the next CEO Roundtable. We will have a working lunch!
Topic: What New Things Do You Have Going On That We Might Want to Consider
Location: Home Builders Association of KY - 1040 Burlington Lane, Frankfort, KY 40601
Please click here to RSVP as we will be having lunch and would like to have an accurate number. We hope that you are able to participate. This is an excellent opportunity to share with other CEOs!
KENTUCKY SOCIETY OF ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES CEO ROUNDTABLE (Annual dues $50.00)
Helping Association Chief Executives improve their business performance by leveraging the collective experience & knowledge of other Association Executives
· Association Executives often report to a Board of Directors and do not have other sources in whom they can confide or discuss issues
· Learning is necessary and learning from peers is effective
· One CEO can’t know it all, but can gain insight and knowledge from others
· Each Executive can benefit from the others’ experiences
· It’s lonely at the top
· Limited to the CEO (chief staff) of Kentucky Associations (no substitutes, no interim CEOs)
· Annual fee of $50 to participate. Fee is used to cover overhead costs
· CEOs can be removed for non-participation (either lack of attendance or participation)
· Participants must be respectful of one another
· Not the time or place to "sell” or introduce products or service providers
· Discussions must remain in the room; all discussions are confidential
· No "tweeting” or other social media mentions of discussions
· Must be a member of KSAE
· Additional governance rules will be adopted by the group
· Must be a member of KSAE
· Held at least quarterly
· Location of meeting should be in host CEO’s association headquarters
· Topics, speakers, dates, times, other details will be determined by the group
· The group will also decide on its own rules and governance
· Attendance counts and will be taken at each meeting. Lack of participation, either by attendance or participation during meetings will be cause for discussion of removal
· Members are treated with respect and dignity during the meeting; as well as in other encounters
KSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. This program meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.whatiscae.org.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational programs related to the CAE exam content outline may be applied towards your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.