Welcome to the
Kentucky Society of Association Executives
KSAE is the professional organization for the paid Executive Staff of not-for-profit organizations and the Associates that supply them with goods and services. KSAE is an affiliate of the American Society of Association Executives and is approved as a provider of continuing education for those holding the CAE designation.
Don't Miss A Very Special Meeting On August 30th.
Conquering Virtual Mind Blocks
Overcoming our hidden mental barriers to better decision-making
As a mentalist, Steve Haffner knows a thing or two about the secret workings of the human brain.
In this insightful and entertaining presentation, he shares how and why the subconscious “lizard brain” acts irrationally to keep us from making decisions that align with our personal and professional goals and values.
Learn the answers to these questions:
- When are our actions more likely to be driven by our primitive impulse for speed over accuracy?
- What hard-wired leanings cause us to make decisions that go against our own welfare?
- How do cognitive biases cause us to make errors in our decision-making process?
Throughout the talk, Steve wows the audience with captivating mental and visual magic routines to highlight various concepts.
Click HERE to Register Today!
2017 Award Winners
- Executive of the Year: Kerri Schelling, CAE, Interim Executive Director,
Kentucky School Boards Association
- Supplier of the Year: Barb Grosso, Sales, Belterra Resort & Casino
- Emerging Leader: Tyler Campbell, Executive Director, KY Telecom Association
- President's Award - Penny Gold, KY Society of CPAs
- President's Award - Peggy Porter, Independent Insurance Agents of KY
Congratulations to our new KSAE Board Members:
Charles George - KY Society of CPAs
Guy Young - KY Trucking Association
Peggy Lopez - Marriott Louisville East
Amy Stamper - Embassy Suites Lexington
CONNECT WITH US
KSAE job postings have always been an important membership service. Soon we will be unveiling a new national career search site to our data center. KSAE members will still be able to post their in-state jobs for free, but now a national system will also be available.
Welcome New Members
Cave City Tourist and Convention Center
Steve Haffner, Speaker & Mentalist
Agentis Management, Inc.
Sylvia Lovely & Associates
Four Points by Sheraton Lexington
Stites & Harbison, PLLC