Welcome to the
Kentucky Society of Association Executives
KSAE is the professional organization for the paid Executive Staff of not-for-profit organizations and the Associates that supply them with goods and services. KSAE is an affiliate of the American Society of Association Executives and is approved as a provider of continuing education for those holding the CAE designation.
Mark your Calendar for these upcoming events!
Friday, February 23 CEO Roundtable
@ KY Manufactured Housing Institute
- 12:00 - 3:00pm
- "401K Investments" by Stephen Strong & Aaron McAndrews, Logan Lavelle Hunt
- Questions about the CEO Roundtable? Email the KSAE Office.
Wednesday, February 27 Legislative Breakfast
- 8:00am Registration
- 8:30am Breakfast
- Register NOW
Wednesday, February 27 Convention Planning Meeting
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Register NOW
@ Buffalo Trace Distillery
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Registration opens in February!
2017 Award Winners
- Executive of the Year: Kerri Schelling, CAE, Interim Executive Director,
Kentucky School Boards Association
- Supplier of the Year: Barb Grosso, Sales, Belterra Resort & Casino
- Emerging Leader: Tyler Campbell, Executive Director, KY Telecom Association
- President's Award - Penny Gold, KY Society of CPAs
- President's Award - Peggy Porter, Independent Insurance Agents of KY
Congratulations to our new KSAE Board Members:
Charles George - KY Society of CPAs
Guy Young - KY Trucking Association
Peggy Lopez - Marriott Louisville East
Amy Stamper - Embassy Suites Lexington
KSAE job postings have always been an important membership service. Soon we will be unveiling a new national career search site to our data center. KSAE members will still be able to post their in-state jobs for free, but now a national system will also be available.
Welcome New Members
The Valisade Group
Steve Haffner, Speaker & Mentalist
Omni Louisville Hotel
Chris Joyce Photography
Cincinnati Marriott at Rivercenter
Hyatt Regency Louisville